Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden Chat Room

Options
  • 03-12-2012 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭

Hope this works:
    http://tinychat.com/elqr7

Not sure how long this chat room stays open so we shall see how it goes.

This should be used for people who can't use a mic to keep the lines of communication open. I think this should help put an end to problems with going for it on 4th down, no hurry offence, and people cursing on the mic coming out through the tv :pac:.

Most people should be able to keep the chat room open or at least use a mic.

If the chat room is open, simply go to tinychat, create a new one and post in here to what the link is. To log in, simply click guest and put in your boards username (you can click cancel on the share on FB option if that pops up).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

Just used the chat room for a game. Very handy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Raoul wrote: »
    Just used the chat room for a game. Very handy!

Are you using the chatroom matthew?

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭HowAreWe

This is a great idea !

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

Just bumping this! It works really well, I will be using it when I am playing Matthew.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Matthew do you want use this for our game this evening?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Matthew do you want use this for our game this evening?

Afraid I won't be in the same room as a computer. I'll be able to use common sense for when you might go no huddle or go for it on 4th. Just be on the lookout on 4th and 1 inside the 40 or 4th and goal that I may not send the special teams in.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

matthew8 wrote: »
    Afraid I won't be in the same room as a computer. I'll be able to use common sense for when you might go no huddle or go for it on 4th. Just be on the lookout on 4th and 1 inside the 40 or 4th and goal that I may not send the special teams in.

No problem, see you at 9:30

Advertisement