Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graduate Account

Options
  • 03-12-2012 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭

Hi,

I recently received an email titled "changes to your graduate account". The thing is, I've been graduated from college for over 3 years. I'm fairly sure that I was moved from Graduate A/C to normal account about 2 years ago which is why I find it strange to receive this e-mail.
    Perhaps I'm still on graduate account but should not be as have been working FT for last 3 years.

Any advise as to the best way to get this clarified.

Regards,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Volvic12,

Thanks for getting in touch.

The email was only sent to customers who currently have a Graduate Account but are no longer eligible. These accounts will be converted early next year.

Your account type is printed at the top of your bank statements. If you don't have a statement to hand a representative in your branch or Banking365 can also let you know. Banking365 can be contacted on 0818 365 365.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭mckildare

Hi BOI,

I vaguely remember an email similar to this recently which appeared in my Spam folder which I believed it was and deleted it. I'm thinking now it was a legitimate email but I thought BOI never emailed their customers? Or is that only when these emails request information?

Is it possible to send me this email again please?

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi mckildare,

Thanks for posting.

We will never send emails asking to update banking or password information.

Unfortunately we cannot resend the email from here however if you contact your branch they should be able to help.

A full list of branch contact numbers can be found here

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement