Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

emobile iphone 5 32gb Query

Options
  • 03-12-2012 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

Hi

Can I please enquire to the status of my order (PM Sent to Alan)

I have been on hold for over an hour on the phone, and cant get anyone to update me. This was order 5 working days ago, and I'm yet to receive an update. I have sent on the required documentation via email 5 working days ago too.

Regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi BluE-WinG

Thanks for the PM. I have looked into this and i can confirm that your order is with our security and quality checks department. I have been informed that Should all go well you will receive your handset within 3 to 5 working days.

Regards

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭BluE-WinG

Hi BluE-WinG

Thanks for the PM. I have looked into this and i can confirm that your order is with our security and quality checks department. I have been informed that Should all go well you will receive your handset within 3 to 5 working days.

Regards

Al

Thanks for the quick update Alan. Usually I'd say thats all well and good but its been with the Security and quality checks department since last week Tuesday as they confirmed they had my forms and it was with them.

Is there any other delay on this or is it really in its final stages?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi BluE-WinG

I can understand your concern but i can confirm it is indeed in the final stages of security and quality checks and i have been informed that there are no other factors causing the delay.

Regards

Al

Hi BluE-WinG

I can understand your concern but i can confirm it is indeed in the final stages of security and quality checks and i have been informed that there are no other factors causing the delay.

Regards

Al

Still no update today via email? 7 working days now since I ordered?

Just had an update, they cleared me but now charged me another security deposit of 130e. After paying 519e for the phone originally. The deposit is refunded after 6 months or taken off your bills after the period elapses.

Bit of a nightmare, but e-mobile were and still are the cheapest so I guess it has been worth it.

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

BluE-WinG wrote: »
    Just had an update, they cleared me but now charged me another security deposit of 130e. After paying 519e for the phone originally. The deposit is refunded after 6 months or taken off your bills after the period elapses.

Bit of a nightmare, but e-mobile were and still are the cheapest so I guess it has been worth it.

Hi BluE-WinG,

Yes this is the case. After you have paid your 6th bill the deposit will be applied to your eMobile account as a credit and you can then decide whether you wish for it to be refunded to your bank account or to remain on your account to pay subsequent bills.

Let me know if you have any other queries.

Grainne

Advertisement