Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom mail

Options
  • 03-12-2012 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭

Is there anyway to divert emails from my eircom.net to a hotmail or gmail account.

Sick to death of eircom not working:mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

dave1982 wrote: »
    Is there anyway to divert emails from my eircom.net to a hotmail or gmail account.

Sick to death of eircom not working:mad:
    Hi dave1982;
    Our apologies for disruption in service to our Eircom Webmail facility.
    There was an issue with slow service on some servers Sunday and Monday with some customers receiving the following error message - you do not have permission to log into the server PORT 443 (Ref 4843253).
    This issue has now been confirmed as resolved and service has been stabilised. Any backlog has been cleared as of 19.30 yesterday evening ( Monday) . If you continue to receive this message or do have further issue with your webmail please let me know.
    Our sincere apologies for disruption and inconvenience caused.

eircom is currently involved in a project to upgrade its webmail systems. This project will commence at the beginning of December and will significantly improve performance and introduce a number of new webmail features. Many customers should notice these improvements soon.
    Tony

Advertisement