Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

overnight parking Dunnes Stores in Wexford Town...

Options
  • 03-12-2012 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

hi

can anyone tell me if its possible to park overnight in the dunnes car park and how much is it? or is there another place to park?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭trevm

anyone?

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 3,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭St Senan

It might be of help to you if you mention the exact town.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭trevm

i posted in wexford section? :D so wexford

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 3,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭St Senan

trevm wrote: »
    i posted in wexford section? :D so wexford

Now we have that clear where your on about maybe some of the guys from wexford TOWN will be able to help you.

I had a feeling you were on about Wexford town but this forum covers COUNTY Wexford. Which includes Gorey (which has a dunnes stores) and Enniscorthy
    ( which also has a dunnes stores) I don't know if Newross or Bunclody have dunnes stores.
    I have Edited your thread title so people will know what town your on about.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

trevm wrote: »
    hi

can anyone tell me if its possible to park overnight in the dunnes car park and how much is it? or is there another place to park?

thanks

AKAIK there is no barrier into Dunnes Car Park so can't see why you can't park there, though it's a private car park. There is also ample on street parking along out towards the boat club and that's free from 6pm to I think 8 am the next morning, There is a pay car park (old cinema) across from Dunnes Car park and don't know what the story is with that re overnight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

There is no over night charge in the Dunnes Stores car park and if you were to park there I would park oppisite of the stockroon door so the security camera is on your car incase any thing happened to it over night.

The pay car park (the train station car park) across from Dunnes Car park is open overnight aswell the barriers go down sometime before first train arrives and barriers goes up after last train departs, not sure on the times but sometimes I have heard people's cars been locked in there so could be risky.

Advertisement