Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo game swap thread..

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

Looking to swap Payday 2 for maybe Doom or Splatoon 2? Just cant get into Payday 2 at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Hi guys,

Strange request, but does anyone have anything interesting to swap that's not a Switch game for Doom + Skyrim? Bought both for €120 two weeks ago and barely touched them, and all I see on adverts are people offering amounts like €20/25.

Maybe something like a PSP Vita? Graphics card for PC?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Strange request, but does anyone have anything interesting to swap that's not a Switch game for Doom + Skyrim? Bought both for €120 two weeks ago and barely touched them, and all I see on adverts are people offering amounts like €20/25.

Forget Adverts, most bids are insulting; you won't get bid anything above trade in value in shops as many buy to sell on there.
    Gamestop have them both on a list of games you can trade one of them plus 20 quid towards new titles like Far Cry 5 or God of War which are worth more. Its not ideal but you could get something you want that way.

https://www.gamestop.ie/Software-Trade-In-Offers

• Registered Users Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

ERG89 wrote: »
    Forget Adverts, most bids are insulting; you won't get bid anything above trade in value in shops as many buy to sell on there.
    Gamestop have them both on a list of games you can trade one of them plus 20 quid towards new titles like Far Cry 5 or God of War which are worth more. Its not ideal but you could get something you want that way.

https://www.gamestop.ie/Software-Trade-In-Offers

To be fair if both the buyer and the seller are reasonable, adverts is fine (agree there are ridiculously low bids, but there are also sellers who are unrealistic about the price of their game).

I sold Doom for 35 on adverts yesterday and I’d say it is the fair price at the moment both for the buyer (who gets circa 10 euros more that selling to a shop) and seller (who saves circa 10 euros compared to buying on Amazon).

With both a reasonable seller and buyers I sold within a few hours.

But I see seller who insist it is worth at least 40 which is unrealistic since it is 45 new on Amazon or buyers who are not really to offer more than 30 which is equally unlealistic as until recently CEX was offering 31 in cash for it (they just reduced their price though and probably will reduce again in a few weeks/months, so those people will eventually get it for 30 if they keep making similar offers but for now they are still being unrealistic).

• Registered Users Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

Hi guys,

Maybe something like a PSP Vita? Graphics card for PC?

What’s your asking/target price for Doom? I advertised it for 40 yesterday afternoon and got an offer for 35 within an hour which I accepted as I think the is the fair price for both parties at the moment.

You should definitely be able to sell for more than 25, maybe your asking price is too high to generate interest?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

Have LA Noire available to swap, wouldn't mind giving Street Fighter a go....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

have Metroid Samus Returns: 3ds, hit me up with wii u, switch, 3ds, PS4, xbox one offers?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Have LA Noire available to swap, wouldn't mind giving Street Fighter a go....

Would you sell it?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Would you sell it?

Sure. Although I'm not sure what I'd take for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭angryIreGamer

have doom for swap. not really sure what i want in return

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Have

The End is Nigh
    Cave Story
    Resident Evil Revelations (US, DLC used, so just the first game)

All boxed US copies. End is Nigh has the little toy thing unused.

Looking for Splatoon 2 - Can do multiples for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

I have Art Academy Atelier for Wii U looking to swap for another Wii U game.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭-maccer-

I have Super Mario Odyssey for Switch.

Want to swap for Zelda Breath of the Wild for Switch.

Based in cork city.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

Have Bayonetta 2 for swap if anyone is interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭blockfighter

Have Bayonetta 2 for swap if anyone is interested.

Any interest in South Park, the fractured but Whole? No worries if not.

Edit: I also have Mario + Rabbids if you'd prefer that.

Any interest in South Park, the fractured but Whole? No worries if not.

Edit: I also have Mario + Rabbids if you'd prefer that.

Thanks for the offer. I Finished both. Any other games?

Thanks for the offer. I Finished both. Any other games?

Splatoon 2 or Fifa 19?

Never played splatoon and just got a years Nintendo online for 4e so might swap for that?

Never played splatoon and just got a years Nintendo online for 4e so might swap for that?

Sounds good to me. I've had it since launch and put about 70 hours into it. Online is great craic.
    I'll PM you at lunch time and we can exchange details. Nice one.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Not sure if it's ok to include consoles here, if not - apologies!

I have a Black 3DS XL, with 9 games. I'd be hoping to swap for a Wii U (pref. 32gb, with some games)

The games I have are:

New Super Mario Bros 2
    Super Mario 3D Land
    Mario Kart 7
    Yoshi's New Island (Unopened)
    Luigi's Mansion 2
    Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
    Sonic Generations
    The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (Unopened)
    Dead or Alive Dimensions

Console itself is in great condition, can be seen on adverts here:
    https://www.adverts.ie/nintendo/3ds-xl-with-9-games-for-swap/17331066

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Can't edit my last comment for some reason!

Anyhow, 3DS is gone, exchanged for a 32gb Wii U with some games. Happy days

After a successful swap with "The Freeman" above, just wondering if anyone else has any games they wanna swap? I have Mario+Rabbids, South Park-Fractured But Whole and FIFA 19 up for grabs. Dont play them much anymore so offers of swaps welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,143 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Have Smash Bros looking for Breath of the Wild can meet in Dublin City

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭conormario

Have Smash Bros looking for Breath of the Wild can meet in Dublin City

Cex will do that swap , might be a euro in the difference

Have Dark Souls don't know what I was thinking looking for Mario Odyssey Mario Kart Skyrim or The World Ends With You.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Have Dark Souls don't know what I was thinking looking for Mario Odyssey Mario Kart Skyrim or The World Ends With You.

Dark Souls is the best game ever made!
    Aside from all the other best games....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Handing someone your copy of Dark Souls in a trade is like getting them to watch your copy of the Ringu VHS tape. All you're doing is passing on the curse. DESTROY THE CARTRIDGE!

(this has nothing to do with me not being able to get past that ****ing dragon)

I'm going in the opposite direction of pain is the cleanser these days. Dark Souls is the Opus Dei of gaming.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,610 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I'm going in the opposite direction of pain is the cleanser these days. Dark Souls is the Opus Dei of gaming.

Kirby it is so!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Xofpod

Would swap you Skyrim if you're still on. I'm feeling masochistic....

Advertisement