Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Project Maths 2014

Options
  • 03-12-2012 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

I am doing my leaving cert in 2014 and am wondering what exam papers could I do for my Christmas tests? My test in on algebra and trigonometry what questions number are these topics?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

Use the sample papers and last year's Paper 1 which has project in it and you should be prepared.

They can be found examinations.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 4 leinster99

LostBoy101 wrote: »
    Use the sample papers and last year's Paper 1 which has project in it and you should be prepared.

They can be found examinations.ie

Thanks and what question number would algerbra and statistics be on the sample paper?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

leinster99 wrote: »
    Thanks and what question number would algerbra and statistics be on the sample paper?
    What level are you doing? I'm doing Ordinary level and doing my L.C in 2013. If you are OL the algerbra and statistics are normally in Paper 1.

Advertisement