Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bluetooth headset without ear bud

Options
  • 03-12-2012 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hi guys,

I am looking for a bluetooth headset without an ear bud. The ones with the ear bud are too uncomfortable for me. I am having difficulty getting one without the ear bud. I used to have a Motorola one but that is broken now. Is there anywhere in Ireland or online I could get the bluetooth headset?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Have you tried one like this:
    Jabra_WAVE_MatBlack_1440x810.ashx?bc=White&h=384&w=684

It doesn't feel like other headsets that block your whole ear. Its the most comfortable one I have used. Bit strange to put on at first, but after that very easy one handed.

Sound quality and battery is pretty good. You can change the clear piece to left or right, and 3 sizes are supplied.

Much better than something like this:
    Jabra_EASYGO_Black_Close_Up_Of_Ear_Hook_At_An_Angle_15_1440X810.ashx?bc=White&h=384&w=684

These are Jabra ones if you want to check them out:> http://www.jabra.com/headsets-and-speakerphones/consumer-products/mobile-job-and-home

• Registered Users Posts: 48 rosnacanee

Thanks davy,

Got sorted am delighted with it

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

rosnacanee wrote: »
    Thanks davy,

Got sorted am delighted with it

What you get?

• Registered Users Posts: 48 rosnacanee

Actually got a motorola h 730 on ebay am happy with it

Advertisement