Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mess Issue with Landlord

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭otto_26

ronan45 wrote: »
    Just so you know, since the black bin liners where brought to my attention on the window. i have ordered 50mm Wooden Venetian blinds for his room. Looks a bit better than bin liners and also will help with any condensation problems that could occur due to bin liners on the window, which also blocks the windows built in ventilation slot. Why on why would I be happy to have a tenant feel he needs bin liners on a window??? Happy tennant = long term tennant.
    There is certainly nothing cheap about how i treat my tennants.
    His fat old style 21" tv was replaced with a 32" flat screen tv ( ok so its a walker brand and LED so didnt exactly break the bank)
    His Sat box because i couldnt tune in some of his channels, wasnt sure what was up with it I got him a brand new Combi Box. It is totally counter productive to have unhappy miserable tenants! Makes no sense at all. Why rent out a cheap kip and have tenants coming and going every few months? Its better to have a QUALITY rental with long term HAPPY tennants

Fair play you seem like a good landlord
    Wish I had a landlord like you...

• Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Del2005 wrote: »
    Can you lock internal apartment doors?
    Unfortunately not!
    Inform your landlord that after someone intruded on your personal space, that you want a lock put on your door that only the landlord and you have a key for.
    ronan45 wrote: »
    What does your comment allude to about a silver fish family? It doesnt make sense?:confused:
    Two were found, and with all the stale food around the place, probably loads more, in the corners, under the bed, etc :(

Advertisement