Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Santa Sleigh Rides (airport bus. park)

Options
  • 03-12-2012 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Has anybody any feedback on this Santa Experience ? Think I have left it too late to book Santa at Winterval.

http://santasleighrides.ie/menu

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭iseegirls

First time I've heard of this. Is it part of Winterval festival, or independent of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 jrmam

Afaik it has nothing to do with Winterval.

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭1967

It's nothing to do with Winterval,its in one of the units in the airport business park,i saw inside and its well kitted out and the carriage you go on is really nice,they are on facebook santa sleigh rides waterford seems to be more photos on that then website www.santasleighrides.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 20 jrmam

Great, thanks for that, will take a look at that site :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,436 ✭✭✭✭looksee

What a strange and complicated pricing system! Why would an adult and two children be more expensive than two adults and one child? And what if you want a group of three adults and four children? Someone was over thinking it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 jackoslastnose

Tried to book online, they only accept credit cards not laser :-(. Sent them a message through the contact me section on their website and didnt hear anything back so rang them and was told that they dont reply to emails, well why have a contact us section then. Rang them on the phone and they said they cant book it over the phone and couldnt guarantee me the date anyway as they have a complicated booking system.
    Great idea but seems to be have thrown together without much planning

• Registered Users Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Speak Now

looksee wrote: »
    What a strange and complicated pricing system! Why would an adult and two children be more expensive than two adults and one child? And what if you want a group of three adults and four children? Someone was over thinking it!

Usually Kids are more expensive at these things because they get a present not that i see any mention of a present on the website.

Advertisement