Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hela Curry Ketchup

Options
  • 03-12-2012 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello, anybody knows where to buy Hela Curry Ketchup in Dublin ? Or any shop that can delivery it ? I've found one in Germany but i'd have to pay ~ 20 euro just for delivery.

Please help me out !

I've found this http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=75290885

I was in Eurospar Inchicore but fail :( is there maybe more than one Eurospar in Inchicore?

HELA372.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

I have seen this for sale in butcher shops

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Sara2002

I buy this in London. Plenty of delicatessens and food markets sell it here- If you know anybody in the Uk (if you can't track any in Ireland that is) would be a lot better than you paying for postage from Germany.
    If its just curry ketchup your after though and not this particular brand Lidl sometimes have some as I bought some there last time I was home. Thought it was pretty good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭face1990

Bit of a long shot but perhaps Fallon & Byrne on Exchequer street?

Or perhaps try some of the other Eurospars.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

They had it in Wilson's butchers in Rathfarnham SC but I haven't been there in years. Maybe FX Buckley's on Moore and Talbot Sts?

Advertisement