Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FM Perfume

• 03-12-2012 10:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 940 ✭✭✭

I've seen a few people selling FM perfume on pages on facebook and was wondering if anyone here has used it before, & what you think of it if you have. Apparently they have fragrances that are the same as a lot of the bigger brand ones. This is what they say about themselves:

A large percentage of the perfumes sold in the World are made at a factory called Drom, designers spend hundreds of millions on branding/ marketing/ packaging. Billboards / flashy TV ads to promote their fragrances.
    FM buy the same raw ingredients and oils to create the perfumes- but then bottle in a cost effective way- and then use network marketing hence passing the savings onto YOU the customer...

Am just curious to see what anyone who has used them thinks - thanks :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Grumpy_face

Hi there,

Me and my husband are using only FM perfumes, got them long time ago from our friends and not buying other perfumes since.. Fragrances are quite the same, seller would say they are only based on the designers but for us it smells exactly the same so why pay more? I'm using D&G Light Blue at the moment and the smell stays on my clothes till i wash them so quality is great; he is using Paco Rabanne One Million and the same you could smell it after whole day. At the moment some of our friends are also impressed with the smells and prices which is good.

I would highly recommend it; doesn't cost much and i believe you will be happy with it.

cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 wina79

Hi,
    Never heard about it but interested to know more.Where can I buy those perfume?
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Grumpy_face

wina79 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Never heard about it but interested to know more.Where can I buy those perfume?
    Thanks.

Through FM representatives, online or i know one perfume shop in Lucan which sells FM products because FM also does Body care products, makeup and home care products but never tried these.

The shop is in fonthill retail park, i dont know the name but its just beside powercity inside asian market.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 threeticks

Hi Tabitharose,
    If you are not having any success contact me through the link below and I can arrange samples for you.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Luxury-Perfumes/144102198962926?ref=hl

Advertisement