Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is this our Paddy? (aka PCPhoto)

2»

Comments

amiable wrote: »
    He doesn't even seem to have a black eye. Seems more like bloodshot to me.
    It would appear that the truth is being exaggerated at the very least by some

It was only last week that paper had to settle with Louis Walsh about a complete fabrication. Joke of a newspaper.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,153 ✭✭✭DellyBelly

is it right to punch someone taking your photo? no.

is standing outside a nightclub waiting to take photos of celebrities an honourable profession? different debate.

some people seem to be confusing the two.

Nail on the head here. No one should take the law into their own hands no matter what.

What you say about the guy doing an honourable profession is spot on as well. What kind of pride can that so called photographer have doing what he's doing...I really hate the fact that here in Ireland we are going down the same road as the gutter press in the uk. But as long as people keep buying these rags then guys like this will be hanging outside bars trying to phot so called celebs...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

I am closing this thread as the discussion has moved a long way from Photography and is heading towards becoming a train wreck.

I think it has been fairly well established that Paddy was legally within his rights to be taking photographs. Some may question the ethics, but as nobody here was actually present we may leave it there for now.

It is also clear that assaulting someone, as allegedly occurred, is illegal and severe penalties can result. That will be work for the Guards and lawyers.

This thread can be re-opened if someone with first hand experience wishes to comment or if there are points that need to be raised concerning Photography.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement