Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Porterhouse ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Pablo Escobar

I'm looking forward to trying this. I don't really drink anything besides craft so it'll be nice to sample it as I haven't ever gone into one in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 beerieindiana

Have been wandering in there for pints from woolshed over the last few months, it seems to be the real porterhouse alright. Ten (?) porterhouse beers on tap, and a decent enought bottle selection. Barman says they'll be starting the porterhouse food menu in the new year. He's a bit of a grump, but there's often a really sound barmaid in there, she knows her stuff. Salad days for craft beer in cork!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭kcb

Do they have TVs in this place?

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭Bassfish

kcb wrote: »
    Do they have TVs in this place?
    They do indeed, show all major sport afaik

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

Bassfish wrote: »
    They do indeed, show all major sport afaik

I don't think they have tv's in the Porterhouse itself..

I think the tv's are in the other bar across the hall from it.... The Woolshed?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭ilovesmybrick

I was in there the other night and they did have a TV showing basketball

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

I was in there the other night and they did have a TV showing basketball

Ahh,ok....Fair enough..

I didn't take any notice the last time We were there.

Thanks for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭Bassfish

Ya I watched a hurling match in there. The screens aren't huge so if ya want a match atmosphere, probably better off in the Woolshed next door.

Advertisement