Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Smashed my Iphone... what now???

• 04-12-2012 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

I drove over my iphone 4s last night, i'm fairly sure its unrepairable damage!

I'v no insurance and I'm roughhly 12 mths into a 24 month contract.

I don't have the money to shell out on a new one like i'v seen on ebay etc so i'm wondering does anyone know if i could manage to get an upgrade off vodafone or where i could source one at good value?

I haven't contacted vodafone yet until I find out a bit more about where I stand.

Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

Does it turn on at all or is it in a few pieces. Apple will replace it for 211 if they can repair it. Don't think you will get any joy in regards an upgrade and expect o pay 350+ for a 16gb model from adverts.ie or the likes

• Registered Users Posts: 23 64478339

yeah it is still on and i can see the time but theres a lot of lines and black blotches,,, it not in differant pieces,

i might try a replacement screen from ebay,,, thanks for the advice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 484 ✭✭brownacid

house insurance?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

64478339 wrote: »
    I drove over my iphone 4s last night, i'm fairly sure its unrepairable damage!

I'v no insurance and I'm roughhly 12 mths into a 24 month contract.

I don't have the money to shell out on a new one like i'v seen on ebay etc so i'm wondering does anyone know if i could manage to get an upgrade off vodafone or where i could source one at good value?

I haven't contacted vodafone yet until I find out a bit more about where I stand.

Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Check out repair prices, you can get it fixed and it mightn't cost a fortune.

Advertisement