Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

conferral ceremony

Options
  • 04-12-2012 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭

Are kids allowed at conferral ceremony?
    My daughter wants to come for it but not sure if she is allowed to.She is 4 years old.
    * mod plz feel free to move it to any suitable place if it is not at the right place.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭beardedmaster

I'm sure she can, but it's more to do with the numbers that have been allocated.
    If they say you can only bring 1 guest and she's the second, I'd say no.
    But if you ring up Conferring I'm sure you can ask and they'll say yes! Happened to me before at a thingy on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭simply simple

I'm sure she can, but it's more to do with the numbers that have been allocated.
    If they say you can only bring 1 guest and she's the second, I'd say no.
    But if you ring up Conferring I'm sure you can ask and they'll say yes! Happened to me before at a thingy on there.
    Thanks a million.Actually I have two passes and also called the college.Just wanted to confirm whether its a norm to bring kids along or else I would end up being receiving strange reactions from crowd.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

I've seen many kids at graduations. It's a family event :) How could anyone object? Might be a good idea to take a magazine or colouring book in case she gets bored.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

There's always been loads of kids at any of the UCD graduations I've been too, especially the postgrad ones. If they're babies/highly active kids, the parents/grandparents usually keep them down the back where there's a little more space.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

My 1 month old poo'd on the o'reilly hall reception desk \o/

• Advertisement
Advertisement