Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fleetwood Mac announce the first leg of 2013 reunion world tour

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 sabbath bloody sabbath

I see. Well I hope you enjoy the Gig, I'm sure you will. Sadly can't say the same for everyone that will be forking out over 106 Euro on Friday morning for whatever crap left over seats Ticketmaster try's to flog off! Fleetwood Mac have a gap in their tour schedule that weekend. I wonder will they announce a Saturday night gig or maybe they'll just do one in Northern Ireland. Their definitely planning to do something for Saturday and Sunday. Pity we don't know about any potential 2nd gig in advance so people could try get better seats on the second night instead of paying top dollar for Friday's leftovers. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6 dwight_schrute

What do people reckon the chances are of the Saturday being added? it would be so much easier if I could go the next night

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Shando316

What do people reckon the chances are of the Saturday being added? it would be so much easier if I could go the next night
    It could happen. Wouldn't surprise me since there's a bit of a gap after Dublin in their tour dates

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭ItAintMeBabe

Gonna start queuing at 5 for tickets! Hopefully I'll get decent seats.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Gonna start queuing at 5 for tickets! Hopefully I'll get decent seats.

Good luck, just make sure the ticketmaster you go to will be open on time.

• Advertisement

lordgoat wrote: »
    Good luck, just make sure the ticketmaster you go to will be open on time.

It's in Limerick City so I just presumed it'd be open at 9 :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

I think they've added a second gig.

Saturday 21st just added!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

Can't seem to buy tickets for it yet though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭Ilovelucy

Sold out in 4 minutes. Saturday up but not on sale yet.

• Advertisement

Unless it's sold out Shando - it's coming up for me no matches available. Previous to that it was just saying that tickets weren't on sale yet. I don't mind I have my tickets for Friday night and it suits me fine.

Might be sold out then, that was quick!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Ilovelucy wrote: »
    Sold out in 4 minutes. Saturday up but not on sale yet.

I was on before 9 ready and waiting and never got close to getting a ticket. WTF?, anyone know was a balls up made or?

How many were they selling this morn at 9? sweet FA I imagine?

There was always going to be high demand for them Leslie91. I got two on the phone this morning.

Leslie91 wrote: »
    I was on before 9 ready and waiting and never got close to getting a ticket. WTF?, anyone know was a balls up made or?

It's called...

Demand > Supply

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Saadyst

How many were they selling this morn at 9? sweet FA I imagine?

Yeah, seemed like the Friday gig was completely out of the standing tickets, and the only seated ones available was at the very back.

Saturday one doesn't even work on the web, but ringing the number for ticketmaster sales and had a bit better luck. Still no standing, and only general seating. Meh.

Just looking at the Ticketmaster Twitter, apparently the Saturday dates was on sale the whole time, you had to close down your browser and open it up again, what a load of dickey :rolleyes:. I tried just there but was only able to get Block A tickets.

Offered 4 on sat nite in block M for 370 yoyos all in. Too much for that far away from stage for me.

Actually there are some OK seats available still. Just got 2 in Block E

Anyone got an O2 code?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 sabbath bloody sabbath

Got tickets for them in Amsterdam instead for 65 Euro. Couldn't justify paying over 100 for crap seats. Got great tickets and I'll get a nice little memorable trip out of it too. Concerts in Amsterdam are always better! :cool:

Anyone got an O2 code?

Too late for that now.

http://mickfleetwoodofficial.com/events/170313

Just came across this. Look at the second VIP package - that means they're holding the first 20 rows of seats for those VIP packages!

Its working on ticketmaster.co.uk site.

Started queuing at 5.20am in limerick, there was about 8 in the queue by 9 and a few more came into the shop after, only the first 7 or so people got tickets and there was no standing at all to be got and just the 88 euro seated tickets available!

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Dublinwon

Christ, that was quick.I can't do saturday but was on before 9 & nothing for friday.thats got to be fastest selling gig in this country in a long long time, bloody raging didnt get any

Dublinwon wrote: »
    Christ, that was quick.I can't do saturday but was on before 9 & nothing for friday.thats got to be fastest selling gig in this country in a long long time, bloody raging didnt get any

Why not buy saturday and try and swop for friday with someone closer to the date? I've done this before.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

I've only just noticed this "Tickemtaster Platinum" option, has that been available for big gigs for a while? :confused:

certainly never seen it for any other gigs....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭s8n

I've only just noticed this "Tickemtaster Platinum" option, has that been available for big gigs for a while? :confused:

certainly never seen it for any other gigs....

What exactly is it ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭ConcertKing

s8n wrote: »
    What exactly is it ?

This is the so called great thing about it.

Ticketmaster Platinum offers fans the best available tickets for an event direct from the artist. Platinum Tickets enable market-based pricing (adjusting prices according to supply and demand) for live event tickets. The goal is to give fans fair and safe access to the best tickets, while enabling artists and other people involved in staging live events to price tickets closer to their true value.

It's basically another name for ticketmaster charging 3,4,5 times the face value for the so called best seats in the house.

Example : 2 tickets in Block E Row 5 would set you back 950!! :eek::eek::eek:

Advertisement