Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting an Eircom connection.

Options
  • 04-12-2012 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭

I'm moving into a flat with a friend and we're trying to get it sorted before we move in and yesterday, we spent half an hour waiting on the phone for three bloody half-hour sessions (we were at work and doing so on our breaks) and we never got through to them. Are they for real? They're haemorrhaging customers so fast that when some one actually calls them for broadband they leave you hanging in the wind? Really?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭zg3409

Ring another provider. eircom are not the only supplier. It may end up in the end using an Eircom line but you probably won't have to deal with Eircom. Remember every other provider are going to be cheaper than Eircom.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Chaos Marine

That's the thing. I was trying to find out if there is a landline to the address is active but without getting the number, if one is there at all, I'm sod out of luck.

Advertisement