Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parcel sent to customs - 3 months ago

• 04-12-2012 12:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hi Guys, I' m looking for some advice.
    The thing is that my family member from outside of EU sent me a parcel on 21st August. According to online tracking on anpost.ie the status of parcel is "SENT TO CUSTOMS" and location is Ireland, the date is 26th August !!!
    This is over 3 months now and I still haven't received my parcel or delivery notice. I tried to contact customs in Portlaoise (as advised by An Post customer service) by phone and email but no luck.

Any idea how to solve this, who should I contact? Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 368 ✭✭Morph the Cat

email: dmc@revenue.ie with the tracking number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭jdod23

Previously used parcelpost@revenue.ie but will try the one you gave me, thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 368 ✭✭Morph the Cat

I used this address before and got a reply, when querying duty on an import.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭jdod23

Ok, so finally my call to customs in Portlaoise has been answered.
    Apparently my parcel never made it to Ireland which is strange as it shows Ireland in the location field.

In the same time I contacted sender's postal service (EMS in Russia) and they are not able to track location of the parcel, last known location is customs in Russia.

Advertisement