Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Handroid gloves

• 04-12-2012 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭

Hi all!!

The OH has requested a pair of Knox armour handroid gloves for Christmas. Anyone know who stocks these in dublin and surrounding areas?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

megabikes.

~180e

or less if they are in a good mood.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Piper101

kaimera wrote: »
    megabikes.

~180e

or less if they are in a good mood.

Ha ha thanks! I'd heard there was an element of pulling prices out of the air with them. Don't know how a 9 months pregnant chick is going to fair but we'll see ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

I was close to buying these gloves so many times, for what its worth the "HANDROID" ones with the flimsy plastic down the knuckle and fingers are not worth the money IMHO. The glove its self is nice and well made and the wrist fastener with the tensile steel wire will last as its done very well. Have heard bad stories about the gloves in the rain with the colours running very badly and making the gloves look terrible. So dry riding only....

The ones to get personally speaking would be the "BIOMECH" or the "RECON" all the same tech stuff without the gimmick of the plastic down the fingers.

Nice pressie to get him BTW. And tell them that your waters have just gone and you aint leaving till you get a good price!!!! :eek::eek:

;)

Thanks Wonda boy, might get him to come in with me and try a few on :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    And tell them that your waters have just gone and you aint leaving till you get a good price!!!! :eek::eek:

;)

Was going to suggest this tactic:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭brian plank

Piper101 wrote: »
    Thanks Wonda boy, might get him to come in with me and try a few on :)

and then put them back on the rack and order them here

I have a pair, nice gloves but they are completely useless in the rain. For dry sunny weather only.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,894 ✭✭✭monkeybutter

and then put them back on the rack and order them here

where they are 180? plus shipping of 8 euro, what a steal

The tip is look on there before you go on to gauge if they are ripping you off or not

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Thats a birra confusion.
    It looks like a bit of dual account confusion there.

Is brian plank and monkeybutter the same person? lol

• Advertisement

goodlad wrote: »
    Thats a birra confusion.
    It looks like a bit of dual account confusion there.

Is brian plank and monkeybutter the same person? lol

someone said they were 180 in megabikes right, and they are 180 on the auld web + p&p, so why would you buy them off the auld web for more

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭brian plank

someone said they were 180 in megabikes right, and they are 180 on the auld web + p&p, so why would you buy them off the auld web for more

i never actually checked the price on fcmoto, they're nearly always much cheaper than most places. thats a good price in megabikes if true.

EDIT: €165 in lee honda with free postage.

great news! (Not all all) the xxl didnt fit and they dont do xxxl unfortunately. back to the drawing board (yes i am due this mans baby :eek:)

LOL, not meant to be so. Get a pair of the Held Race Gloves, savage piece of kit. They sell them in Crossans (Newry)

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    LOL, not meant to be so. Get a pair of the Held Race Gloves, savage piece of kit. They sell them in Crossans (Newry)

Thank you so much! showed him them online and he loved them....bought them online, you're a star :)

Piper101 wrote: »
    Thank you so much! showed him them online and he loved them....bought them online, you're a star :)

Just doing my job ma'am...just doing my job. :cool:

Advertisement