Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new smartphone recommendation

Options
  • 04-12-2012 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

Hi all, just looking for some advice. i have htc desire for quite some time and looking to upgrade.
    2 things that i'd like to change with new phone: longer battery life and more phone memory. apart from those 2 issues i really like htc desire, but feel it's time to move on ;) i'd rather stay with android operated phone and dont really want to strech the budget to the cost of one x or galaxy 3.
    use it mostly for email, web, pic, notes, etc. not so much music and entertainment in general.
    any thoughts what might suit me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 lillylillyke

Maybe the desire x or s3 mini? Both pretty good phones not at the top end of the prices either...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,674 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

I would have to suggest the HTC Desire X, especially considering that you're already happy with your older Desire.

Advertisement