Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone ever go to Eileen Bullman in Cork

Options
  • 04-12-2012 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hey guys,
    Was thinking of going to eileen bullman before xmas , alot of things going on in my head so i said id give her a shot ? .. has anyone been to her and is she any good ?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 kriiss

Hiya,
    so did u went to see her?
    I went to see her in end of april, found her great, just wondering about your experience with her and did any stuff came true already! Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭kiwikid

location? any idea where exactly she is located in bishopstown?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 kriiss

I had it written down sumwhere I`ll try to find it :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 76 ✭✭Patsprat

kiwikid wrote: »
    location? any idea where exactly she is located in bishopstown?
    Save your hard earned cash on that one.
    Went to her 15years ago still waiting for the predictions to come true. Ha maybe I didnt give it enough time :D

why so?

• Advertisement

why so?

Went to her last night and recorded her. It was like an interview and she really didn't tell me anything apart from asking me loads of leading questions. Is annoye with myself cause I thought she was only alright when I went to her years back but with the recording you can really tell it was guesswork.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 76 ✭✭Patsprat

Went to her last night and recorded her. It was like an interview and she really didn't tell me anything apart from asking me loads of leading questions. Is annoye with myself cause I thought she was only alright when I went to her years back but with the recording you can really tell it was guesswork.

As I had said previously a load of Bull MAN :D
    life is full of lessons and you just learned one,
    Theres great readers in Cork Veronica in Blackpool. Maria in Cobh, Theresa in Ringaskiddy and Im sure theres more

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

Textbook cold reading :). You can see as will how an eager participant can make a reading sound convincing too.

Advertisement