Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kerbdog - The Academy - Sat Dec 8th

Options
  • 04-12-2012 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭

Who's going? I'm looking forward to this. :D Third time seeing them...

Anyone know roughly what time they're likely to go on stage?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Squelchy

Kerbdog due on stage at 8.45. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

How were Kerbdog ? raging I couldnt go. Is there a curfew for gigs in the Academy ?

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭tattykitty

They were brilliant - really good fun. Place seemed pretty much sold out too. Seemed a decent crowd (apart from the idiot yelling "Dry Riser!" "Dry Riser!" after every song). It was supposed to be an On the Turn album playthrough but they shoehorned in a couple from the first one (idiot shouting "Dry Riser!" was thus sated). Band seemed pretty tight and well-rehearsed, and Cormac was a charmer.

Regarding the curfew - yeah, there was one, meaning the band went on at 8:45 and I think we were out of there before 11. Didn't ruin anything though, in my opinion. Just meant there was more time to go drinking afterwards! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

tattykitty wrote: »
    They were brilliant - really good fun. Place seemed pretty much sold out too. Seemed a decent crowd (apart from the idiot yelling "Dry Riser!" "Dry Riser!" after every song). It was supposed to be an On the Turn album playthrough but they shoehorned in a couple from the first one (idiot shouting "Dry Riser!" was thus sated). Band seemed pretty tight and well-rehearsed, and Cormac was a charmer.

Regarding the curfew - yeah, there was one, meaning the band went on at 8:45 and I think we were out of there before 11. Didn't ruin anything though, in my opinion. Just meant there was more time to go drinking afterwards! :D

Sounds like it was brilliant, seen them in Kilkenny last New Years eve and they were awesome despite ringing in the New Year six minutes too late :D:D

That seems to be a general rule for the Academy just been looking up a few gigs that were on there, and they all seem to end at that time, I prefer that I think, as you say loads of drinking time left after it .

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭TopBombing

They're playing the Spirit Store in Dundalk in March so I'll be seeing them then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,047 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

just noticed cormac falling on his hole in the sally (official) video! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Playing in Limerick this Saturday!

Advertisement