Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from the boxing forum

Options
  • 04-12-2012 1:55pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 187 ✭✭

Hi
    I was banned from the boxing forum by Cowzerp for what he called ''duplicate accounts''

I've asked him to explain further but he refuses to acknowledge my PMs.

Just wondering can a cmod investigate this further, as I'm honestly completely unaware of what he is talking about.

Thanks

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

OK, I'll take a look at this. I need to discuss it with the mod in question, so please be patient if it takes a day or two to get back to you

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

OK, I've now had a look at this. The mod in question had good reason to believe you were a re-reg of a banned poster. However I've had a word with the Admins who can do more checks than the mods, and we are happy to accept this is not the case. I am therefore lifting the ban. Sorry for the trouble.

I think this can be marked as resolved, but please drop me a PM if you do wish to discuss anything further

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 187 ✭✭supackofidiots

Beasty wrote: »
    OK, I've now had a look at this. The mod in question had good reason to believe you were a re-reg of a banned poster. However I've had a word with the Admins who can do more checks than the mods, and we are happy to accept this is not the case. I am therefore lifting the ban. Sorry for the trouble.

I think this can be marked as resolved, but please drop me a PM if you do wish to discuss anything further

Thanks, I'm happy with the outcome and this can be marked as resolved.

Thanks for your time.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement