Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good years competition shooting.

• 04-12-2012 2:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,059 ✭✭✭

Well this years competitions ended on Saturday with our local club level shoot and dinner. It was a good year for me and I found that I was getting a little better with each competition.

The trophy's from 2012 in Club Level, National Level, and International Level competitions.

231344.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

That's a nice collection for the year. I like how they put your Boards name on your polo short. :D;)

Well done lad.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,059 ✭✭✭clivej

Ezridax wrote: »
    That's a nice collection for the year. I like how they put your Boards name on your polo short. :D;)

Well done lad.

Photoshop magic :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Expect to see more next year.;)
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭dev110

Well done Clive. Hopefully next year we will see even more medals.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Good haul Clive! Hope next year's even better now for everyone. Hmm, could dig out the medals from this year but I'm feeling a bit lazy to sort them. If I have a burst of industry later I might try get them in order.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 270 ✭✭Scalachi

Well done Clive :)

Next year may be harder though as you move up the classes ;)

Regards

DB

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,059 ✭✭✭clivej

dev110 wrote: »
    Well done Clive. Hopefully next year we will see even more medals.

The NASRPC use a classification system, X,A,B,C,D.
    X being expert and you shoot into your class according to your scores. And so as you shoot better you move up the class's. This is the good idea for new-comers because your never shooting against the best (unless you are that good), just those in your class
    Scalachi wrote: »
    Well done Clive :)
    Next year may be harder though as you move up the classes ;)
    Regards

DB

Don't I know it, hard enough job trying to shoot my best all the time. ;)
    I say bring it on :o 'cos I'm getting there. :D:D

Advertisement