Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar reduced

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Following your link it shows up as €24 for me, but searching the item number it comes up as €20 alright.

Just so people are aware, earlier this week there were a load of argos Lego offers posted on hotukdeals like this that came up at the higher prices in store.

People had to show the cashier the price online using their phones before it was honoured.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

The Lego ones were €12.50 in Argos last week. Just sayin':p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭stickybean

I picked on up at lunch time for €19.99

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

vicwatson wrote: »
    The Lego ones were €12.50 in Argos last week. Just sayin':p

I think that was a regular lego one not the star wars one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Showing 23.99 for the starwars one for me in Argos?

19.99 when I go to check out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭stickybean

Just an FYI, told some of the lads in the office, when they looked online it was €23.99, when they reserved it is came up at €19.99, they got a reservation text and email.

But when they went to the till just now (Argos in Blanchardstown Westend) they said the reservation was not showing up. The guy at the till just typed in the product code and they had loads of them in stock at €19.99. Th guy at the till said it happened on a lot of stock that was reduced yesterday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

For anyone in or around Donaghmede, saw them today in Pride and Joy upstairs in the shopping centre for 19.99

Advertisement