Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy Rocky Road?

Options
  • 04-12-2012 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭

I've been trying to find Rocky Road cake in Dunnes or Tesco and no joy........anyone know where I'd get it???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Marks & Spencer do buckets of little rocky road. I've picked it up in Tesco as well but it can be in a few places around the store (with the pastries, with the prepacked cakes, potentially with the biscuits)

774189.jpg

102%5C5052320611102%5CIDShot_225x225.jpg

514%5C5051898231514%5CIDShot_225x225.jpg

If you're only after a piece of rocky road lots of nice cafés have it (in Dublin I get it in Donnybrook Fair & The Butler's Pantry and it's so good). It's also super easy to make yourself if you felt like going down that road, you're basically just melting things and mixing them up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

It's so easy to make well worth trying, I use Nigellas recipe it's really yum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭Rosy Posy

Avoca Rocky Road ftw

Advertisement