Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurs Presents

Options
  • 04-12-2012 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hey all

was wondering does anyone know of a shop in Dublin where i could pick up a few small presents such as a spurs calender, pictures etc?

thanks a mill

e

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

eoinola wrote: »
    Hey all

was wondering does anyone know of a shop in Dublin where i could pick up a few small presents such as a spurs calender, pictures etc?

thanks a mill

e

You normally get the calendars in a few places, try the sport shops, easons, the stalls on Henry Street might have them when they go up, there is a crowd who do them in Liffey Valley in the mall on one of the stands that they do have.

In relation to pictures and other stuff, I'm not so sure, the spurs website is probably your best bet for the best stuff, order now and you'll have it in a few days.

There is a small book in Easons that I saw the other day, only a tenner or so, The Spurs Miscellany I think was the name of it, has all facts and stats etc..

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭eoinola

cheers man - have looked online but postage expensive given i am only looking for some small stuff. Will check easons etc... what will it take to get them selling other bits and bobs eh..

eoinola wrote: »
    cheers man - have looked online but postage expensive given i am only looking for some small stuff. Will check easons etc... what will it take to get them selling other bits and bobs eh..

Pity mate, because there was free delivery offers back in November..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭yiddo59

Hatch99 wrote: »
    There is a small book in Easons that I saw the other day, only a tenner or so, The Spurs Miscellany I think was the name of it, has all facts and stats etc..

New edition out on 8th December http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/Spurs-Miscellany-Adam-Powley/9781907637711 . €8.48 inc free delivery.

• Advertisement

yiddo59 wrote: »
    New edition out on 8th December http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/Spurs-Miscellany-Adam-Powley/9781907637711 . €8.48 inc free delivery.

Think that was the one I saw, maybe not

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

Hey lads, quick question.

A mate is in the business of turning out plaques/crests and I keep asking him to turn out a Spurs crest for me.

Here's an example of one he did for a mates kid, different team but you get the quality (this is 300 x 300mm), its made from a material called Valchromat which is a solid (colour) through finished MDF board, I think they look pretty sweet...
    2ywhlsn.jpg

So after a bit of badgering has agreed to do a Tottenham crest on a A3 portrait oval plaque.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQK8QiynRK4nJaSXIQ8I-d2fgAeto3XxXOlxTbxAAB-wdWDUOio
    As it is the season of good will I told him I'd ask around to see if other yids were interested in something similar. He will do a minimum order of twelve for me for about €50 a pop. Not sure if there is something similar out there in the market but if anyone is interested let me know! Could make a nice gift.

Not sure if the missus will let me put it up on the bedroom wall though;)

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Devo from Dublin

Up in the Square in Tallaght.
    in the aisles, "stall" fella has football nick nacks... picture frames etc...
    he has a spurs Reg plate style..
    with "Tottenham High Road N17".
    Only a tenner, i paid 14GBP 3 weeks ago for it in London!!!
    The stalls in Liffey valley also have spurs calender and annuals..10r each.
    Thats my input, hope it helps.

Advertisement