Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Line Upgrade Eligibility

Options
  • 04-12-2012 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

My parents are currently on the 1mb and 10 gb cap home starter package with talktime calls. I can no longer see this package on the eircom site so can my parents get a speed upgraded while staying at the same price they are currently paying for the package?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi claddino

Can you please PM me your parents landline number? I will need to run a test on the line to establish this.

The broadband advertised online is next generation broadband and is available to customers located in areas with NGB upgraded exchanges.

Regards

Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi claddino

Thanks for the PM. Unfortunately I have discovered that the exchange your line is in is not in an exhange upgraded to next generation broadband and is not planned to be upgraded in the near future. I have looked into the broadband you have now and i can confirm that you do not have a 10gb alowance but you have an unlimited alowance.

Regards

Al

Advertisement