Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Mexican restaurant

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Itchianus

I think we should also support capital letters.

bUt onlY at tHe stArt Of sentEnCes... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 kahraman

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭counterpointaud

I got some food in there recently and I would like to humbly offer the following advice to the proprietors:

(Disclaimer: I have zero experience in the food industry, the following is just my opinion as a lover of food)

-Please get a phone

-Offer a delivery service, even if it's only for orders over €30.

-Get better staff or train the ones you have better. I realise it is not a fast food joint per se, but things need to happen a little quicker.

-Nobody is offering what you are in the town, capitalise on this, don't make it so complicated for newcomers to Mexican food to order, have 'chef specials' with catchy names rather than making it a 'custom build' menu. I appreciate being able to choose the type of beans etc., but most won't.

- You are right to avoid the 2am crowd, your food is better than that, but you shouldn't write off the 2pm Sunday Irish hangover market... a lot of people will pay cash money for some comfort food right then, especially if it is delivered. Even if you open from 3pm to 6pm on Sunday you will corner this market, as many people just don't want to cook on Sunday here.

-Think about revising the colour scheme of the exterior, and get a proper online presence. People want this type of food! Search engines using your business name shouldn't result in mostly US businesses of the same name, or your Facebook page (with no phone number).

I wish you luck as I appreciate what you are trying to do, and for what it's worth I very much enjoyed your food when I eventually got it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

I agree, it took a little while for us to get served he said sorry and took like 1.50 off each fajita for us which was sound and even offered us free nachos when we were finished.

They are very friendly in there though.

Been down there the last 3 nights haha

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭LuckyFinigan

Had a pork burrito in there the other night and it was unreal, a little bit on the expensive side but it was probably the nicest fast food I've had in a long time, I'm craving another one now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭jo06555

Had a pork burrito in there the other night and it was unreal, a little bit on the expensive side but it was probably the nicest fast food I've had in a long time, I'm craving another one now.
    How much are they do they do meals in their??

Advertisement