Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

sweets

• 04-12-2012 3:47pm

hi i want to make up a hamper for my boyfriend who loves and i mean loves jelly sweets, boiled sweets. you name it he loves it. so really wanted to order up 1/4 of loads of different types. but by the time i have different sellections it goes to be expensive. how would i store them. was thinking little jars if i ordered them on ikea or something similar. anyone any suggestions

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭Rosy Posy

tbh the jars would be more expensive than the sweets if you were to buy them new, but charity shops often sell jam jars for auld dears (and me) who like to make their own jam and they're usually very cheap and cute looking. You could make little fabric covers for the tops. Or you could just mix them all up together in a massive jar. As far as the sweets go you'd be better off finding an old shop that sells them by weight rather than one of the new fancy old fashioned sweet shop. There used to be a great one on George's Street that I think is still there and there's the Orchard in Ranelagh.

Advertisement