Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much money YouTube channels make!

Options
  • 04-12-2012 4:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 676 ✭✭✭

I am a subscriber to a few YouTube channels, primarily fitness/bodybuilding based. I knew that the channels earned money from all those insipid ads before the majority of their videos. I was shown this website recently that shows how much these people really make. I was amazed.:eek:

http://socialblade.com/
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

• Registered Users Posts: 18 TheeRelentless

I am a YouTube partner and SocialBlade averages are WAYYYY overestimated, according to them, I make the guts of €600 a month, but a good month is €200 and my average is around €100, remember, social blade gives a minimum and a maximum value for how much people will get paid and most of the time pay is scraping the minimum, but around November/December time it does go up to around the maximum due to the amount of companies having Christmas promotions they need to advertise.

When you go deeper into our pay than what socialblade tells you it gets really complex and aggravating, because you could work out how much your expecting going on previous trends and the videos you claim on, but if someone hits "skip ad" on an ad it doesn't count as a paid view and you have to hope the in video overlay appears or you won't be paid for that view but you should have been.

Advertisement