Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking near Lionbridge Ballina??

Options
  • 04-12-2012 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭

Does anyone know where is a good spot to park when going into this company?? Someone mentioned across the road, but is it on the opposite side of the river. I'll be driving from the Foxford direction.. any pointers would be great as have to be there tomorrow.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Jimmyboss

dubdub123 wrote: »
    Does anyone know where is a good spot to park when going into this company?? Someone mentioned across the road, but is it on the opposite side of the river. I'll be driving from the Foxford direction.. any pointers would be great as have to be there tomorrow.
    There's a carpark beside and to the rear of it, if you're there early, you'll probably get a parking spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭dubdub123

so from the foxford direction, i just keep following the signs for sligo isn't it? Then instead of going across the bridge can I take a left to find the parking? or can I cut off for the parking a bit earlier? Haven't been in Ballina in a while and afraid the roads have been changed around again! Not due out there til mid afternoon but will head out around lunch time or so in case I get caught. Thanks so much

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭tracey1098

By mid morning spaces will probably be all gone. You can park on the street outside the building (pay & display though) or else the nearest free carpark would be the cathedral car park which is just across the river from lion bridge. good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭dubdub123

Great, thanks so much for all the help : )

Advertisement