Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FREE 2x Arcade Monitors

Options
  • 04-12-2012 5:36pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I got these off Mitch a while back for nothing, but turns out i dont need them so if anyone wants one or even the two ill pass them on for free. They are both 26" monitors, mitch said they where working when he removed them from cabs which must be about 9months back now. Ive never done anything with them other than collect them so i havent tried them myself. Just the screen and chassis there are no mounting frames on them.

Collection from Athy, but if you can get to Merrion square on a weekday i can throw them into the car. Im getting a skip probably just after xmas and they will be going in it if no one wants them.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

If it comes to skipping them, I'll take the chassis units.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

EnterNow wrote: »
    If it comes to skipping them, I'll take the chassis units.

Cool ill keep it in mind. They are just sitting around taking up room at the minute, ill see if anyone wants them if not consider the chassis yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,253 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

Ohhhh I might take the two of them should you want them off your hands in one go

yeh cool, send me a pm. thanks.

These are gone now to Kerbdog.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement