Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visa - e statement

Options
  • 04-12-2012 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Can I get my monthly visa statement by email instead of a paper ststement each month

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi Little Sunshine,

At the moment, we do not have the facility for credit card eStatements. We will notify customers as soon as this becomes available.

Thank you for posting
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 1,734 ✭✭✭dirtyden

Hi Little Sunshine,

At the moment, we do not have the facility for credit card eStatements. We will notify customers as soon as this becomes available.

Thank you for posting
    Linda

Is this due to happen soon Linda?

I would like to get away from any paper bills if possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Graham

Hi dirtyden,

We don't have any specific dates as yet, however, credit card eStatements are likely to be available in the middle of next year. As Linda mentioned, we'll let you know when we've any updates on this.

Thanks for your query,
    Graham

• Registered Users Posts: 1,734 ✭✭✭dirtyden

Hi dirtyden,

We don't have any specific dates as yet, however, credit card eStatements are likely to be available in the middle of next year. As Linda mentioned, we'll let you know when we've any updates on this.

Thanks for your query,
    Graham

Ok, thanks Graham.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭sitstill

Can I just ask, why were e-statements for credit cards not made available at the same time as for other accounts earlier this year? I would very much rather receive an e-statement than a paper one for my card!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi sitstill,

Further developement is needed to provide eStatements for Credit Cards; we are hoping to make them available to customers mid 2013.

We will keep you updated.
    Thanks
    Linda

Advertisement