Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eamon Kelly shot dead

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭EireGreg

Think you mean "drug" related, not rug.

Dont think he did pal maybe give your head a shake and read it again maybe? wud help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

King Nidge !

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭yizorselves

Hilly Bill wrote: »
    The guards think it was rug related .

Ha ha ha ha ha

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Aciiiiiiiiiiid

EireGreg wrote: »
    Dont think he did pal maybe give your head a shake and read it again maybe? wud help

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Ed Winchester

This thread is gas!

• Advertisement

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA

Really?? you still havnt got it?????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

Really?? you still havnt got it?????

he must have

he's breakin his hole laughin sure

This thread is really bringing the skangers out of the woodwork

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭tin79

Christ, humour is not your strong point.

tin79 wrote: »
    Christ, humour is not your strong point.

Oh I get it now, "rug" related, as in a carpet rug, because the deceased was brother to popular carpet salesman Des Kelly.

• Advertisement

Oh I get it now, "rug" related, as in a carpet rug, because the deceased was brother to popular carpet salesman Des Kelly.

and the penny drops clap clap

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭SafeSurfer

kfallon wrote: »
    That woman from Clontarf will defo be on to Joe in the morning

Joe wont be on until the afternoon.

Multo autem ad rem magis pertinet quallis tibi vide aris quam allis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

SafeSurfer wrote: »
    Joe wont be on until the afternoon.

Between the 'rugs' and this... This is the funniest thread in donkeys :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Voltex

He drank in the Sheds pub at the bottom of Vernon Ave. The pub used to be pretty popular untill folks knew it was only a matter of time before someone bumped him off and given the Irish gangsters predisposition to murdering each other in crowded pubs the place has suffered badly in recent times.

On the bright side, it might bring a bit of life back into the place!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 754 ✭✭✭repsol

DellyBelly wrote: »
    I have just moved to Dublin and am living in Clontarf as I was told it was a safe area but already have had my car broken inot and now this happens just down the road from me.I thought Clontarf had a good name...Scary stuff

Wouldn't worry.Its usually the nicer areas that have car crime, because they have nicer cars.East Wall is only "down the road" from Clontarf as well .Kilbarrack is only down the road from Sutton. Glenageary is down the road from Sallynoggin etc So called nicer areas are never that far away from rougher areas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭MaxSteele

Paul The Gimp Williams milking this for everything he can On Adrian Kennedy right now. :rolleyes:

and the penny drops clap clap

I know I know, how embarassing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Well, loud carpet salesman anyway...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭SHOVELLER

And dont forget Ryan was a "freedom fighter" and was trying to rid this beautiful city of drugs!

Jesus actually did weep.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,139 ✭✭✭flanzer

At least Eamon won't have to worry about the budget tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭Lumbo

They caught someone with a gun today . Thought it was someone on the way to kill this fella .
    Id wonder is there a connection with this and the garda being on the scene . Did the garda know then let it happen then arrest the baddies or were they meant to stop it happening and fooked it up .

Tango 2 is down.

Bring donuts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭.jacksparrow.

SHOVELLER wrote: »
    And dont forget Ryan was a "freedom fighter" and was trying to rid this beautiful city of drugs!

Jesus actually did weep.

Exactly.

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭teddansonswig

Killester and Clontarf are in two completely different leagues.

It's like saying Swords and Malahide are the same area. As if.

killester didnt exist until the dart arrived.

repsol wrote: »
    The prisons are overflowing for a reason!Most of these guys are as thick as two short planks.If you want to arrest/kill any of them you just sit outside the girlfriends/mothers/gym at the usual time and wait.They are creatures of habit usually.:rolleyes:

Ha ha sure Elmo is still wandering around the middle of Dublin :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Mr Cumulonimbus

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Shryke wrote: »
    The Eamon Kelly I know is a lovely guy. Thread title has weirded me out!

You think that's bad?
    My brother's name is Alan...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,810 ✭✭✭Calibos

CianRyan wrote: »
    You think that's bad?
    My brother's name is Alan...

How do you think I feel!!??

I've got des Kelly carpets in my house!!!!:eek:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Sleep peaceful sweet prince.

At least your death wasn't in vain- it's been reported you were in Clontarf as opposed to Killester.

Much of a muchness tbh, but all the same it'll make your family feel better.

RIP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭siltirocker

For all these people going on about Godfather :rolleyes:

He's been relatively in active for years but in the 70's/80's he was numbero uno without doubt. Worth more money than all of them combined also. At one point in the mid 90's I believe he was valued at IRL£60m or so.

Survived an assassination attempt (jammed gun incident) about 2 years ago i believe due to a falling out with some Real IRA boys.

• Advertisement

realies wrote: »
    Anyone else asking themselves just quiet how thick these 'crimebosses' really are when they go wandering around the place even though they know full well that they are targets and in this guys case there was a previous attempt to kill him in the exact same spot two years ago!

Thats just it, their vanity gets the better of them. Apparently Eamon Dunne was alleged to be openly boasting about bedding the wives of his fellow gang members. Their biggest adversary is themselves it would seem.

What will Nidge have to say about this ??

He is currently off threatening to spray paint some fat bitches face with acid if she breathes another word about it..the nosy geebag!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,312 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Poor Slattsy :(
    PC CDROM thanked every post from 27 to 106 except yours. PC, why do you hate slattsy?

B-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,519 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

They'll have a TV3 special on the Killester Killer as soon as they can cobble one together, complete with suitable music and nicknames for everyone he's ever met.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 redzer2012

one less scumbag drug dealer to worry about.. im sure paul dirt bag williams will have information on it all and him in his paper paul williams should be deported its costing the tax payer millions to have him protected

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,236 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Jogathon wrote: »
    Two gardai chased the car, caught one and the other guy got away without burning out the car. I think that's very brave, two unarmed guards chasing down armed cold-blooded murderers.

OP's report said they were armed, but RTÉ were making a point on the news earlier of saying they were in fact unarmed.

Fair play to them - high time the Guards were given the same sort of firepower as the scumbags tbh.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭SRFC

Surely they'll get the other person after the car wasnt torched has to be dna evidence linking one of the arresteds associates

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

I don't feel even a tad sad over this, bye bye scumbag.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

MaxSteele wrote: »
    Paul The Gimp Williams milking this for everything he can On Adrian Kennedy right now. :rolleyes:

That guy just annoys the he'll out of me - I don't know the man who was shot but surely his family should be allowed to grieve for a day or so before Grimlans starts spouting out of him. Also how in touch is Grimlans with what's going on in Dublin sure hasn't he spent the last 18 months following Murphy around Amsterdam.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 735 ✭✭✭joydivision

deelite wrote: »

That guy just annoys the he'll out of me - I don't know the man who was shot but surely his family should be allowed to grieve for a day or so before Grimlans starts spouting out of him. Also how in touch is Grimlans with what's going on in Dublin sure hasn't he spent the last 18 months following Murphy around Amsterdam.
    paul williams knows your nickname before you do . He doesnt have to be in the same town as you to know it . He just has to be inthe same town as his random list of nicknames .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

:confused:who's the tile man

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭ludeen

Is Paul williams the Chuck Norris of journalism ?:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 786 ✭✭✭TheNap

In fairness to the gunman , he knew where he was Eamon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

SHOVELLER wrote: »

Jesus actually did weep.
    Still no sign of all the guys who were giving out to us for saying that the scummer Ryan was no loss complaining about the tone of this thread. Very odd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Still no sign of all the guys who were giving out to us for saying that the scummer Ryan was no loss complaining about the tone of this thread. Very odd.

Whats even odder is there's no sign of the hyenas who were out in force on the Ryan thread cackling through this one. :confused:

Bambi wrote: »
    Whats even odder is there's no sign of the hyenas who were out in force on the Ryan thread cackling through this one. :confused:
    You've missed the people saying 'one less scumbag'? Will I go back through the thread and quote them all for you? :rolleyes:

Funny how some people only see what they want to see.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

smash wrote: »
    Ireland's most notorious criminal.... never heard of him myself.

A good quick summary: http://www.independent.ie/national-news/paul-williams-on-the-life-and-crimes-of-godfather-eamon-kelly-3316404.html?start=6

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

You've missed the people saying 'one less scumbag'? Will I go back through the thread and quote them all for you? :rolleyes:

Funny how some people only see what they want to see.

You can go back through both threads and see if you can spot any other teensy weensy differences and all :)

Bambi wrote: »
    You can go back through both threads and see if you can spot any other teensy weensy differences and all :)
    Yes, on one thread we had a load of people defending a scumbag, on the other thread we don't.

Which one was which, do you reckon?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Yes, on one thread we had a load of people defending a scumbag, on the other thread we don't.

Which one was which, do you reckon?

lol.. you seem utterly desperate to get an argument going on this point.

• Advertisement
Advertisement