Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you "taste" a cigar?

Options
  • 04-12-2012 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭

I realise this is entirely subjective to the person/s in question but I thought I'd ask anyway.

I am a newbie cigar smoker (no cigarettes) and I like to smoke one/2 fine cigars a month. Only recently I have started to recognise creamy/ coffee flavours, but I find these more in the aroma than the "taste" per say. Also the aftertaste that stays on the tongue is really working for me. Is there a better way I can be doing it?

What is the best way to really enjoy a fine cigar?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Decide on a good cigar. Read all the reviews of it you can find. Learn what flavours to look for. Go and buy the cigar from a humidor to be sure it's in prime condition then find somewhere quiet and comfortable. Smoke your cigar and try to find the flavours mentioned in the reviews. This is how to educate your palet.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

Advertisement