Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Another HVS questions...

• 04-12-2012 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭

Ordered from HVS on Sunday night and transferred money instantly from my online BOI account as I got the email confirmation and and payment details.

My past 2 orders over the last year were received and processes within 24 hours and I got a confirmation from HVS of payment but its now Tuesday night, 2 days after i ordered and still nothing back from them...

Should I worry and contact the bank to see where the money is gone? I have HVS added as an international payee on my online banking and its worked fine before and I've confirmed that the details have not changed since I last sent money to them.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

I'd give it at least another day or 2.

bank transfers are low priority for a bank. it can take 3 days at times. HWVS might also have the money and not dispatched yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭JohnnyJohnJohns

I ordered on Saturday evening with AIB, they received payment this morning and updated the order to say they had received it.

However, my stuff hasn't been picked or dispatched yet so maybe they're a bit busy with the run up to christmas?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭OmegaRed

Got an email at 6am this morning saying they had received the money. As JohnnyJohnJohns said, they are probably pretty busy for christmas.

I'm in no rush, as long as its on its way then I am happy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Got a confirmation for my paypal payment within an hour, nothing since though, suspect the christmas rush has them buried in orders.

Advertisement