Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill Issued 21 Days Early

Options
  • 04-12-2012 8:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭

Hello,

I have been billed today 21 days early for my electricity. Normally I am billed every 60 days, today I have been billed after 39 days.

My wages will not have cleared into my bank account to pay this bill by Direct Debit, as you are claiming 21 days early!!!

So can someone from ESB please get in touch and explain how we are going to change the billing back to the original date of 18th of the Month (every 60 days).

Not impressed.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi LifeBeginsAt40,

If you are the named account-holder, I will investigate for you. I just need the following details by private message: your Electric Ireland account number, your name/address in full as they appear on your account, and either the contact telephone number on your account or your date of birth.

Just a few general questions:
    Have you recently switched to Electric Ireland from another supplier? If so, it could be that you did so during a billing period.
    If not, was your bill prior to this one issued late? Sometimes a meter reading by ESB Networks can be delayed, resulting in a bill being issued later than provisionally scheduled; then if the subsequent bill is issued on time, it is earlier in comparison to the previous bill.

Regards,
    Una

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭LifeBeginsAt40

PM sent. Have been customer since March 2012. Always received a bill every 60 days.

Not my doing!

Advertisement