Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a Mug with my logo on it?

Options
  • 04-12-2012 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭

Hi all

looking to get a personalised Mug, are there any shops in Waterford that do that?

Ye know like with something i want written on it?

Thanks

Spank

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Graphic Image do this, I believe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭S28382

http://www.youchoose.ie

These folks do all of that kind of thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭jayboi

Hi all

looking to get a personalised Mug, are there any shops in Waterford that do that?

Ye know like with something i want written on it?

Thanks

Spank
    I could probably do this for you if you like .My talents are limitless! Let me know anyway, think the lads in town charge a tenner

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭rayc

I think Excel promotions out in the 6 cross roads business park do stuff like that http://www.excelpromotions.ie/, although they would be more geared to bulk orders I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Nas10

Harvey Normans do it now too, seen them out there the other day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Trick of the Tail

Sam McCauley's Chemists do one-offs too.

A.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dicky Pride

Anyone know where i can get a logo with my mug on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

Looking to get a mug for my brother who is religious with a picture of Jesus on it and the title What would Jesus brew?

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭lynnemc

i got one today out in harvey norman. 10 euro for it and it was done in 15 minutes ! happy out with the mug !

Advertisement