Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chocolate Fudge Cake

Options
  • 04-12-2012 8:55pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 770 ✭✭✭ComputerKing

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 770 ✭✭✭ComputerKing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Eviledna

Anyone
    This is such a specific request google is always more likely to help you out. It provided this recipe! (just sub in white choc for plain in the ganache)

I linked you the ganache recipe last time. I've found that this cake&pie forum is quite interactive, you might get more replies if you were to put more info into your posts, they are reading like a search engine request at the moment ;)

For example, people love to hear how you get on with a recipe, or why you need that specific combo, just to add a little humanity to the post, it makes peeps more inclined to reply. I don't mean any of this in a snarky way btw, you're new to the forum & I'm trying to help you gain the replies you seek :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Gret advice, eviledna :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

I made this before and it is so decadent.....I presume you could probably substitute dark chocolate for white?

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/3092/ultimate-chocolate-cake

leahyl wrote: »
    I made this before and it is so decadent.....I presume you could probably substitute dark chocolate for white?

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/3092/ultimate-chocolate-cake

I love this - I make it with a combo of orange & plain chocolate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

bluewolf wrote: »
    I love this - I make it with a combo of orange & plain chocolate

I did too!! Great minds eh! I just remembered it when you said it!

Advertisement