Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eGo-C Type B

Options
  • 04-12-2012 9:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭

Right. Just in case my Bulli was out of action or needed a new coil and I wasn't able to do it due to some reason or other, I bought an eGo-C Type B. These hold 2ml of juice and are pretty much the same design as the Bulli tm.

I have to say that this thing has impressed me. I used the original Type A for months at the beginning if the year and found it sufficed my needs even if it didn't blow me completely away. I was happy enough with it at the time though.

In the meantime I bought the Bulli but had altrady tried an infinite number of Vivi Nova's, Stardusts, and just about every other one of those clearomiser plastic pieces of junk. None of them ever worked for me.

This kit is well designed, metal and sturdy. Looks well on the Twist batteries too.

The flavour is actually excellent off it and so is the vapour. Much, much improved on the Type A. The only downside to it is that the draw is a little tight compared to the Bulli.

I just thought I'd throw this out there for any newbies thinking of buying a kit. Everybody seems to be going for those clearomiser kits but every second thread seems to be about some leak, burnt taste or other quality issue.

I think people should consider the eGo-C Type B as a starter kit. When the atty head gets gunked up you can open the cone, throw away the old head and pop a new one in for about 4 euro. Job done. The heads come in 5 packs and are available in standard or LR.

If people are happy with the Nova or Kanger route that's fine too of course but I just thought it was worth throwing it out there that there are other more robust and pretty much proven kits out there.

It's not a Bulli but its a hell of a lot closer to one than I expected it to be. Remember that you can use the batteries for the clearomiser options that you can buy separately too.

Just linking one of the kits from TBS in case anybody is interested.

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/joye-ego-c/29-new-ego-c-starter-kit.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭illicit007

I also have the eGo-C B type. I find it's pretty good however I do often get a burn't smokey taste off the juice. It does look really good on an eGo battery, they go hand in hand aesthetics wise. The flavour is good the vapour is good. However I just can't stop by sometimes get a burnt taste. Have had this from day one, when I swapped out my first brand new atomiser for another new atomiser and still the problem persists. I don't fill the tank all the way up, I try not to suck too hard, but still sometimes that really smokey almost burnt taste.

So far nothing I've tried is perfect, but it's all much better than cigarettes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 44 fannywart

Its Smokey/burnt in flavour when there is insufficient liquid draw in the atomizer. This is due hole in rubber top of. Cartridge not being big enough or wick not protruding out enough.

Advertisement