Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rick stein on bbc earlier

Options
  • 04-12-2012 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,056 ✭✭✭✭

Was in and out of tv room earlier and didnt see the whole of rick stein doing spanish christmas food on bbc 2. He was with a spanish family who had a small pig in a normal oven with caramelised potatoes cooked in pig fat. By any chance did he give a recipe for this and how to do the spuds? Theres nothing on the bbc website yet and its somthing id like to try along with the creme caramel type dish he made

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭chin nuts

Yeah seen it looked delish unfortunately he didn't give the recipe for it. The guys oven wasn't as standard tho it was fairly large but I'm sure u could get a recipe for a roast suckling pig online somewhere. Best of luck with it .. Oh and if there's any left-overs ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,056 ✭✭✭✭neris

Thanks i had a feeling there was no recipe but the recipe did come up on bbc website a few minutes ago for the creme caramel type desert i want to try that he made at the end

• Registered Users Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭nc6000

This has been shown a couple of times already on Good Food, Sky Channel 247. It's on again at 4pm on Saturday, repeated at 11pm on Saturday and at 12pm and 3pm on Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Yeah that programme has definitely been on loads of times alright, and will be again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭MartyMcFly84

If it was spanish, I imagine it was probably Flan (de leche)?

Loads of recipes if you Google it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭nc6000

Advertisement