Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Thomas Reads on Dame St closed?

Options
  • 04-12-2012 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭

Does anyone know if Thomas Reads on Dame St has closed? I have tried to call several times but not getting any answer. Google has not helped, I know the owner has unfortunatley passed. If anyone has any info on this that would be a great help :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

clicli wrote: »
    Does anyone know if Thomas Reads on Dame St has closed? I have tried to call several times but not getting any answer. Google has not helped, I know the owner has unfortunatley passed. If anyone has any info on this that would be a great help :)

He was the previous owner, Thomas Read group changed hands quite a while ago. It was up for sale for a long time, not sure if its closed though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

It was open Saturday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

ANXIOUS wrote: »
    It was open Saturday.

Thats good to hear, glad they found an owner

• Registered Users Posts: 6,042 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

It was open Sunday Night.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,460 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

I don't think they tend to open during the day at all , just evening times. Never a mega fan of the Thomas Read's side of the place but I like The Oak as a bar, nice vibe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭clicli

Thanks a million for the replies :)

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭jossnjuice

Strumms wrote: »
    I don't think they tend to open during the day at all , just evening times..

dead right, doors open at 5pm......was there last thurs afterwork so can vouch for that!

Advertisement