Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mini Mall in Rush, Co. Dublin:

Options
  • 04-12-2012 10:35pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 543 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of any progess regarding the mini mall in Rush? When will the Post Office and all those other eye-sores be torn down and building commence?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭SpatialPlanner

The application was withdrawn and a new one has been lodged AFAIK. I'm with you. I think it will be a vast improvement of the main street. Hopefully it will be seen as so by other members of the community.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Neewbie_noob

The application was withdrawn and a new one has been lodged AFAIK. I'm with you. I think it will be a vast improvement of the main street. Hopefully it will be seen as so by other members of the community.

What do you mean the application was withdrawn ?? Why? Did the develpoer pull our or was it rejected? Did someone else put in an application?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

Does this mean we will have a completely new set of plans? Or is the builder going to try and stick in an extra bit, whether it be flats, apartments above shops or do less work around the place? Landscaping........

The street is in bad need of a lift.

Advertisement