Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

History Essays

• 04-12-2012 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Just wondering does anyone want to trade essays with me.
    I've got ones on NI, and a lot of American History essays. Thanks ^_^

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

I've got a few on Soverignity & Partition and a good few on Dictatorship & Democracy. I would trade some for NI as I'm not doing American history sadly..

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭JDOC1996

All of my essays are in Irish, so they're probably not of great use to most of you,
    But if anyone has any on Dictatorship & Democracy, US and the world, or sovereignty and partion I'll gladly take them off you :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Geo10

Does anyone here do the early modern course? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 PMan500

Do you have any on the causes and effects of Prohibition?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭mixery

Anyone got essays on Carson? I'm meant to write a usual essay on him and his leadership of the unionists, but there's hardly anything relevant in the book. Haven't got much to offer as exchange though, most of my essays are weak :( .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 A Funky Unicorn

Omg you guys are doing completely different topics to me :)
    I wish you the best of luck in your exams though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 44 DonallFitz

Hold the phone, how do you guy learn for history?

Do ye:
    • Write essays and learn?
    • Learn all you need to know from the books?
    • OR use those cards and write the points for each paragrah of your essay and learn from them?

Funky i do NI, if you need a hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Kate_B7

I write essays and learn! We didnt even get history books so easiest choice..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 283 ✭✭user.name

I just learn all the information in the chapters. I just put them into bullet points then learn them off. I think it works better than learning essays for me as you have so many different aspects of history that can come up and so many different types of questions :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 25 A Funky Unicorn

We have a crap teacher that never grades my essays so I don't know how well I'm doing :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 80 ✭✭Elceeney

DonallFitz wrote: »
    Hold the phone, how do you guy learn for history?

Do ye:
    • Write essays and learn?
    • Learn all you need to know from the books?
    • OR use those cards and write the points for each paragrah of your essay and learn from them?

Funky i do NI, if you need a hand.

For me personally, I write my essay and then summarize my essay in to points/short paragraphs and learn that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 donegallad1

What are all the American and NI essay titles you have and what are you willing to trade for?

Advertisement