Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebook stalker catcher

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭the kelt

carman2011 wrote: »
    i also cant find any "ordered friends" when I do this.

Yep same as, the initial poster had a picture posted about what to do which they seem to have removed which worked when i followed them instructions yet follow the printed one there now and it doesnt seem to work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

It doesn't work anyways according to this

http://abrax.us/Facebook/WhoViewsProfile.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

92152740.png

I can't find ordered friends :confused:

Strange thing is I did this maybe 2 weeks ago and it worked...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Wonder did Facebook change the Element name when they found out a load of people were searching for it?

• Site Banned Posts: 152 ✭✭CUPimus

I can't get this to work :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭AEDIC

Just type in ordered rather than orderedfriends and then do search and keep going on the next button until you find the word ordered above a list of numbers.... this is 'supposedly' the list of most visited to your page.

I just did it there and could find them...some interesting results so I dont think it is a chat list as I have not chatted to a few of them...

Or...type this in and see if this gets you any nearer InitialChatFriendsList

• Registered Users Posts: 2,622 ✭✭✭token56

Pretty sure mine is just the people I last had a chat with on facebook, order for the first few people checks out from what I remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭happypants

They've changed it to InitialChatFriendsList I dont think it is my chat list because I havent been online on chat in months and months. I had a look there and no2 was a lad from college I had a couple of dates with but haven't spoken to since! weird!

Advertisement