Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Webmaster?

• 04-12-2012 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi everyone not sure if this is the right place to be posting this but I am part of a great forum about caged birds and the hobby that is keeping breeding and showing them.

The forum is run by a really nice guy and has recently been upgraded our problem is that the upgrade is still lacking in parts and cost alot to do we also have trouble getting the webmaster to do basically anything he is supposed to do.

So what Im looking for is a webmaster to take on the site for us, the site is purely a hobby site so any money coming in is member donations only there isnt a whole lot of webmastering to be done on it just guidance more so than anything so the cost would have to be reasonable

It might be great experience for someone starting out?
    Hopefully someone can help if so let me know and hopefully I have posted this in the correct section

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement