Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is this fair.

Options
  • 05-12-2012 12:50am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭

ForumsPMs3Account

You have been banned

From: K-9Date: 04/12/201223:33Dear gallag,You have been banned from After Hours for one day for a breach of the forum charter.Every forum on Boards.ie has a charter which lists any specific rules that forum may have and it is really important that you read this as it'll help you familiarise yourself with how that forum works. You should also understand that every forum is different and that charters are how you learn the differences.Please see the Boards.ie FAQ for more details.If you wish to appeal this ban you can see details on how to do so here.K-9

Moderator Note It did.

Your post:Quote: gallag Does saying brit scum not warrant a ban? Fair bit of hate and back slapping in this thread. I am amazed that this has turned so openly bigoted.

In a thread that people were saying things like "brit scum out" "off the land you stole" etc. It was getting incredibly offensive so I asked the question I seem to have got banned for.

Is this forum anti British? I really don't get who the mod decided to reply "it did" then ban me??? Is it a mistake?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,686 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Hi gallag,

One of the Rec CMods will look into this and get back to you. Thanks.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Hi Gallag,

I'll check into this one for you.

Leave it with me for a little while as I familiarise myself with the situation.

Hi Gallag,

First thing,

Have you PM'd the moderator in question to discuss this further with him?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭gallag

Thx! K9 has removed the ban, I have to admit I understand that k-9 was kept very busy in that thread and I don't envy him one bit, can't be easy. Thanks for the help and thanks to k-9 for sorting it out for me.

Thanks Gallag.

I think we can mark this one resolved.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement