Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are you feeding your Bichon

• 05-12-2012 1:04am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

As the title says what brand food are you feeing your Bichon I have an 18 week old pup and he doesn't seem much interested in eating i try feed him 3 times day with small amounts and sometimes he isn't interested.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

What are you currently feeding?

• Registered Users Posts: 47 elen88

I have been having the same problem with my bichon ever since I got her, she really doesn't like dry food!! She would only eat it when really hungry. I changed her bowl two weeks ago and mysteriously she is eating more without as much reluctancy which I thought was strange.

Tried a few different one like Burns, Hills, Royal Canin. Currently she is on Hill's nature's best which I got from zooplus. But I am aware that the ingredients are not great. I am waiting on an order of Taste of the Wild. Hopefully she will like that. Also supplementing her diet with some fresh fruit and veg as well as tuna and sardines.

They are very picky little things :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

I don't have a Bichon but my friends has one (cheeky little thing!) and she feeds him Arden Grange, which he eats fine. I have heard they can be a picky breed so it may be a battle of wills!

Advertisement